If making an enquiry, you can either:
- Log onto Patient Access (if you have registered to view your medical records)
- Email email@example.com. Please ensure you include patient name, date of birth, date and type of test taken
- Telephone University Medical Practice on 0118 9874551 between 10am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Reception can only give the result message given by the GP, which is likely to be one of the following:
- Please make an appointment to see the doctor who arranged the test
- Results as expected, please see your doctor as planned
- The result is ok
Reception cannot give results in person at the reception desk due to patient confidentiality.
Please note that on average:
- Blood tests take 7 working days
- X-rays take 7-14 days working days
- Urine tests take 7 working days
For more information, please read the test instructions patient information leaflet.
Patients who are under a private consultant:
Please note that any tests and prescriptions that are requested because of a referral to a private consultant will need to be carried out privately as the patient has elected to be seen privately. The practice will only consider prescribing medication if this is usually prescribed by primary care. It is the responsibility of the private consultant who arranges for private tests results to review and action those results and not the GP. Please do not ask the GP for results or treatment for tests which have been ordered by the private consultant.